WhatsApp Business is a great tool for businesses of all sizes to communicate with customers. However, if you’re no longer using your business number for personal communication, you may want to convert your WhatsApp Business account to a personal account.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download WhatsApp Messenger from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open WhatsApp Messenger.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Change Number.
- Enter your current WhatsApp Business phone number.
- Enter your new personal phone number.
- Tap Next.
- Follow the instructions to verify your new phone number.
Once your new phone number has been verified, your WhatsApp Business account will be converted to a personal account. You will no longer have access to the features of WhatsApp Business, such as the business profile, away messages, and analytics.
Here are some things to keep in mind when converting your WhatsApp Business account to a personal account:
- You will lose all of your chat history from your WhatsApp Business account.
- You will not be able to transfer your WhatsApp Business catalog to your personal account.
- You will need to update your contact information with your new phone number.
If you’re sure you want to convert your WhatsApp Business account to a personal account, then follow the steps above. It’s a quick and easy process that will allow you to continue using WhatsApp for personal communication.