WhatsApp Business is a free app designed for businesses to automotivegreen.com communicate with customers. It offers features that are not available in the standard WhatsApp app, such as the ability to create a business profile, send automated messages, and track customer interactions.
If you are no longer using WhatsApp Business, you can switch to the standard WhatsApp app. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Update WhatsApp Business to the latest version.
- Download and install the standard WhatsApp app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the standard WhatsApp app and read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Enter the phone number associated with your WhatsApp Business account.
- Tap Switch.
- Tap CONTINUE to verify your phone number by receiving a call from WhatsApp. You can also verify your phone number by SMS.
- Tap CONTINUE > Allow > Allow to allow WhatsApp to access your contacts, photos, and other media.
- WhatsApp will find the most recent backup of your WhatsApp Business account information. Tap RESTORE to import this data into WhatsApp.
Note that some data created by features unique to WhatsApp Business, such as your catalog and collections, will not be transferred to WhatsApp.
If you are not using the same phone number for your WhatsApp Business account and your standard WhatsApp account, you will need to create a new WhatsApp account with the new phone number.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to switch from WhatsApp Business to WhatsApp:
- You are no longer using WhatsApp Business for your business.
- You want to use the same phone number for both your personal and business WhatsApp accounts.
- You want to use the features that are not available in WhatsApp Business, such as the ability to send disappearing messages and the ability to create group calls with up to 8 people.
I hope this article helps you switch from WhatsApp Business to WhatsApp.