Table of Contents
CGSULIT’s TPMS80 is the most powerful TPMS tool in the world, it can not only fully diagnose the TPMS problem, but also activate the TPMS sensors and reprogram the vehicle ECU. CGSULIT TPMS80 can diagnose more than 80 vehicle coverage TPMS sensors in the USA, Asia and Europe. and vehicle ECU reprogramming. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and car workshops to perform TPMS service
CGSULIT TPMS80 2021 latest TPMS Tool
CGSULIT TPMS80 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic and programming tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system status, program TS01 sensors, CGsulit TS01 sensor and perform TPMS relearning. With Quick/Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most convenient way to complete the TPMS job.
- Quick and advanced modes for faster and smarter TPMS repair, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete the TPMS work.
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / clears TPMS system codes and resets the malfunction indicator light
- Reads / writes the sensor ID from the vehicle ECU
- Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery status, original part number, new learning information
- Reads, records and plays live TPMS data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
- Reads ECU TPMS information
- Performs activation tests and special functions
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Definition of code on the screen
- It programs the vehicle’s ECU to learn the sensor IDs and locations
- Ability to program individual tires for many cars
- Incredibly easy to use with step-by-step on-screen navigation and instructions
- Checks Remote Key FOB (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Graphs of a vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
- The pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audio feedback to confirm proper sensor function
- Automatic shutdown to preserve battery life
- Correct LF signal to avoid being fooled by other RF signals
- The ergonomic design features a solid cover and a protective rubber boot21. Free update on the Internet via USB port
- OBD2 connector that allows users to program sensors with “Copy by OBD” and relearn sensors with “OBD Relearn”.
- It is available with a Multilingual menu.
- Support language: English, French, Spanish.
- The CGsulit TPMS80 comes with a multilingual menu. If you want to change the default English menu, please send us the serial number (12 digits on the back of the product) for language authorization.
TPMS Relearn Tool
There are basically 3 ways to relearn TPMS sensors
- Stationary Relearn: Requires the vehicle to be put into “learn mode”.
- Auto Relearn: Can be completed by driving on some vehicles.
- OBD Relearn: Directly writes the TPMS sensor ID to the TPMS module via the OBD connector.
Copy by OBD needs to connect the OBD cable to get the sensor ID from the ECU.
Copying activations require the original sensors to be activated first.
Copying by manual entry can manually enter the original ID.
The automatic creation of 1-16 sensors allows up to 16 sensors to be programmed simultaneously.
Activate the Sensor
Activating/resetting all known TPMS sensors and reading/clearing TPMS DTCs
CGSULIT TPMS80 TPMS activation tool can activate all known TPMS sensors to display sensor data such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery charge status and sensor position, etc.
TPMS Diagnostics and a Unique TPMS System Status Screen
With the unique function of the TPMS status screen, CGsulit TPMS80 Reset Tool can diagnose the TPMS system to read and clear TPMS DTCs, display the detailed description of DTCs, read the ECU sensor ID, and check the matching conditions of the sensor ID and ECU ID to check the status of all sensors TPMS. It’s quick and easy to find faulty sensors and fix them.
NOTE: Activate all TPMS sensors prior to TPMS diagnostics.
Check the key fob frequency QUICK MODE / ADVANCED MODE COMPARISON
Specifications of CGsulit TPMS80
- Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Power supply 4.10 V Li-polymer battery
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage temperature -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions 215mm (8.46″) / 105mm (4.13″) / 37mm (1.46″)
- Weight 0.39 kg (0.86 lb.)
CGSULIT provides a number of TPMS products and if thus TPMS80 doesn’t fit your need visit our website and learn more about TPMS’s other products which may suit you.